Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale
Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale
This page was Updated on August 12, 2019
Available Shih Tzu Puppies for sale can be accessed on this page. Each mother has a dedicated "nursery" page that will be able to visit from the links below. I try to update the pages as often as I can but if you see something out-of-date, please do not hesitate to contact me.
There is more purchase information on this page
Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale Table of Contents
The Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale Links
Nursery One: Cherry's Puppies
Nursery Two: Gabby's Litter
Nursery Three: Poppy's Babies
Nursery Four: Leia's Puppies
Our Free Puppy Package to You
All puppies go home with our Puppy Package that includes
- Food Sample
- Toys and Chews
- Paperwork (Registration paperwork for purebred dogs)
- Health certificate from our vet
- Shot records that include worming medications, and dates
- Vitamin/Supplement Samples
- New blanket that has Mama and Sibling scents
- Life long support
- Other (such as chew bones, poop bags, puppy pads, etc. "for the road."
- Ask about Microchipping
The Process of Purchasing a Puppy
We encourage you to set up a time to come visit the puppies which will help you make a decision. Weekends are great, but you can also come during the week. Every visit is by appointment only. Bring your list of questions with you when you come. Bring the whole family if you like.
If you are unable to visit, you can still place a puppy on hold by sending your deposit.
Once you have chosen a puppy and verified that it is available, you can place a hold on him/her via a non-refundable deposit of $200. For the deposit, I accept cash, check or PayPal.
More Info about Purchasing a Puppy
- Puppies are socialized from day one and started on potty training when ready. Please see our breeding program for more information.
- We start training and socializing the day they are born. We handle them daily and expose them to new and different experiences. They are pad trained and often end up being house-trained to go outdoors if the weather allows it.
- We also start training for grooming. Puppies get their nails clipped about every 2 weeks and by 5 weeks of age, they start learning how to enjoy brushing, combing and bathing. We will do a small sanitary clip, but generally do not trim the hair prior to purchase. We do clean the ears of hair, clip their nails, bathe and brush your puppy prior to pick up.
- Our Shih Tzu Puppies for sale always have a name. We name the puppies as a way to help us know who is who. You are free to use our names or choose a name of your own. If you know you will be calling the dog a different name, please let us know. We will use that name so by the time the puppy goes home, he will know his name and hopefully come when called.
- The earliest that any puppy may leave here is eight weeks old. We normally hold puppies until they are at least 9 weeks old and often until 10-12 weeks of age.
- Any Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale will come to you up-to-date on vaccinations and wormings. Puppies receive their first vaccines around 8 weeks of age. We worm at 2-4-6-8-and 10 weeks of age for intestinal parasites and giardia. If something comes up on a fecal test we take care of that as well.
- Any health concerns are dealt with prompt and no puppy is allowed to leave here unless he/she is healthy.
- We offer a life-time support for your puppy and will be here to answer questions, provide information and suggest resources.
- We offer a one or two year health guarantee. Read our Health Guarantee/Contract online or download a PDF Copy.
- To be eligible for a full two year health guarantee, you must purchase NuVet Plus and keep your puppy on this supplement for the full two years. To learn more about NuVet Plus, click Here.
- To purchase NuVet Plus, Please use code: 24352
TO ORDER CALL:
- If you would like to see pictures of our parents, please visit Shih Tzu Dams to see pictures of our mothers and Shih Tzu Sires to visit our dads.
- All of our purebred puppies are registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC) and offered with Limited AKC paperwork for the price listed. Occasionally we sell to small in home breeders (like ourselves) and offer Full AKC registration for an additional charge to approved breeders. We never intentionally sell to puppy mills. All AKC registered puppies also comes with a three-generation pedigree.
- Occasionally we have adults for sale. Please use the contact us page to request information on dogs that might currently be available.
- We highly recommend that you check out the pages below to learn more about us. Since our time is limited, and we are not a pet store, please, serious inquiries only. Thank you for your consideration. Scroll down for the contact form.
Waiting for the Big Day
I try to provide updates for you via email and send photos/videos as time permits. Always feel free to contact me as you think of new questions. As the time gets close, we will agree on a pick up date and time.
In the meantime, I encourage you to learn everything you can about the Shih Tzu breed. The companion site for this website is Miracle Shih Tzu and it has a wealth of information so that is a good place to start.
You will want to prepare your home for your new puppy by puppy proofing and setting up a location where your puppy will stay when you can't give him your undivided attention. You will also want to begin purchasing some supplies such as bowls and a dog bed. Now would also be a good idea to order some NuVet Plus Supplements.
Sales Tax on Puppies: Attention Ohio Residents
The state would like their share. It has come to our attention that we must collect Ohio Sales Tax for all puppies we sell to residents of Ohio. We live in Summit County and the tax rate here is 6.75 percent. If you purchase a puppy from us and live in Ohio, please add sales tax to your total purchase price.
Ready to Learn More About the Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale?
The best way to find out if a puppy is available is to contact me. Use the form below and I will get back to you with 24 to 48 hours. If you don't hear from me, please re-submit the form. Thank you.